Are you aware that as of the early 1990s, lasers have been successfully implemented and used in a variety of dental services? Not only are lasers highly effective at making extremely precise treatments, they are widely effective in a broad array of dental procedures to ensure maximum success for your smile.
What uses do lasers have for your smile? Listed below are some of the common uses of laser dentistry:
– Cavities: When dental fillings are needed, lasers can be used to clear the decay around cavities and prepare a tooth for a filling.
– Root Canal Therapy: When root canals are needed to save teeth, lasers are often implemented to clear away excess bacteria and tissue to ensure the area is clean for the root canal therapy to be successful.
– Cancer Biopsies: Lasers can be used to remove a small amount of tissue from a person’s cheek for use in oral cancer biopsies.
– Oral Ailments: Lasers are often set to precisely remove painful lesions and sores from inside a person’s mouth.
– Teeth Whitening Treatments: With many types of professional whiteners, the gel used can be activated with a light source such as a laser.
If you want to experience the joys of laser dentistry at Blue Hill Dental, simply call us at 916-774-4499 to schedule an appointment at our dentist office in Roseville, California. Dr. Hetal Rana and our team look forward to correcting your smile with laser dentistry.