For many individuals, filling in missing gaps in smiles is easier said than done. However, the longer you delay seeking replacement treatment therapies, the more at risk your remaining teeth become. If you are not ready for a permanent replacement, consider the benefits that dentures can provide:
– Dentures can be disconnected when necessary for easy cleaning and maintenance.
– If you have lost teeth, partial dentures can be used to reinstate a few teeth whereas complete dentures can be used to replace full rows of teeth.
– Dentures are solid and durable, but they can be easily damaged when handling them, so exercise caution if they are disconnected
– If you leave missing teeth unfilled, the holes can turn into safe houses for bacteria and can also destabilize your gums, which increases your risk for teeth shifting out of position.
– Pulled teeth will cause your jaw to deteriorate and weaken, thus making you look older and weaker than you truly are. Dentures can restore your facial structure and return youth back into your smile.
– Dentures will not treat damaged teeth, but they can replace missing ones.
To prevent tooth loss, make sure you are following the proper treatment techniques for a healthy smile that can last a lifetime. If you would like Dr. Hetal Rana and our team at Blue Hill Dental to bring you in for an oral exam or professional cleaning, please contact our dentist office in Roseville, California, by calling 916-297-6792. Take the time to protect your teeth today!